Physics Honors – Week 11
- grades updated
- lab notebooks, lab data, lab posting
- reminders about this week
- did you know all textbook answers posted online?
- Kinetic, Potential
- definitions, units, examples
- Energy is conserved
- Class Notes [LINK]
- how can we test this?
- use track, GLX, motion sensor (no meter stick?)
- lab prep in LNB
- purpose, procedure, data tables
Lab: Conservation of Energy
- calculations in LNB (see format on web site)
- how close did you come to proving the law true?
- all work in LNB
Lab Discussion & Beyond
- what is being ignored?
- work! (defined)
- How could we add this to the lab? (relates to the last lab)
In-Class Work (Friday and Monday)
- Ch. 5 Packet – Multiple Choice Questions (1-13)
- [Note: must show full support for each question]
- [Note: will need to look up the definition of “power”]
- Ch. 5 Packet (9, 13, 33, 37)
- NOTE: This will be collected on Tuesday
- finish in-class problems before Tuesday
- Quiz on Tuesday over concepts