Chemistry Honors – Class 19 / Class 20
- Periods A, C, D – Wednesday, February 9th
Lab Work Dates
- Period A – Thursday, February 13th
- Periods C, D – Friday, February 14th
- the goal of the lab is to determine a formula
- the formula is based upon the ratio of moles REACTED
- how are moles reacted determined?
- what is the “true” answer? how does mine compare?
- what factors influence lab? how impact result?
- Purpose, Background Theory, Procedure = lab prep
- Only Data (recorded numbers) in Data section
- Show calcs in 3-line format
- Summarize calculation results in a table
- two paragraphs in analysis section
- conclusion is just a simple statement
- PDF DOCUMENT POSTED IN SHARED FOLDER
- Submit LNB by the February 24th
- I will check the Hydrate Lab and the Oxide Lab
- NOTE – I will verify TOC and pagniation