Chemistry Honors – Class 31
- Periods A, C, D – Monday, March 17th
Review Lab Activity
- Did you replicate Boyle’s Law?
- What line could be plotted to produce straight line?
New Material – Solving Gas Law Problems
- Combined Gas Law = All Three Together
- Boyle’s, Charles’, Gay-Lussac
- Combine to form one BIG LAW
- Each is a version with one thing held constant (which for each?)
- Gas Problem Type 1 – Initial-Final
- Use I/F Chart
- Watch Units
- Solve WITHOUT NUMBERS
- Ch. 13 (61, 63)
- (SRSLY – check your grades for discrepancies)