Chemistry Honors – Class 34
- Periods A, C, D – Friday, March 21st
Experiment – Molar Volume of a Gas
- Safety (neutralize acid with NaHCO3)
- Google, Aprons, Footwear
- Why are you performing each step?
- why measure the temperature of the water if the lab is NOT about water?
- why measure the atmospheric pressure if we are not talking about the air?
- why am I equalizing the levels of the water inside and outside of the cylinder?
- how many digits should I record for each measurement?
- Lab Report in your LNB
- Neat, clear, concise, follow directions and formatting