Chemistry Honors – Class 35
- Period B: Monday, March 23rd
- Period D: Tuesday, March 24th
- Period G: Tuesday, March 24th
- Homework questions?
- Exceptions to configuration trends?
- What about excited atoms?
- What about ions?
Periodic Table Trends (In-Class Exercise)
- Ionization Energy – examine the chart the top of the page – explain!
- How are valences connected to configurations? Examine the chart below – explain!
- How are atomic sizes related to position on the PT? Explain!
- How do ionic sizes compare across the PT? Explain!
- Write your explanations and submit to Schoology as one document
- HW: Ch. 7 (94, 100, 105, 107, 110)
You must be logged in to post a comment.