Chemistry Honors – Class 5
- Period A – Wednesday, September 4th
- Periods C, D – Thursday, September 5th
- Questions about chapter 3 terms?
Big Idea – How do I separate a mixture of substances?
Small Group Activity
- design a lab activity that could be used to separate a mixture of items
- Items include: salt, water, iron, copper, alcohol, oil
- be specific about the steps
- identify the basis for separation at each step (property)
- be prepared to conduct the lab next class period
- write up a plan: purpose, procedure, data tables
- Finish lab plan – be prepared to conduct lab next period
- Identify 23 terms from Ch. 1, Ch. 3 (Key Terms)
- make digital flash cards)
- Due next class
- exam Monday / Tuesday (Ch. 1, Ch. 3)
You must be logged in to post a comment.