Chemistry Honors – Class 8
- Period A – Tuesday, September 10th
- Periods C, D – Wednesday, September 11th
Big Idea – What are the parts that make up matter?
Class Activity – atomic structure
- Consider the following list of terms
- chemical formula
- atomic number
- mass number
- Think about what you already know about these terms.
- Group them as appropriate and draw a picture (or pictures) that connect these ideas.
- Write and label the terms on each drawing
- If you do not know a term or don’t know how to include it in your drawing then write it to the side.
- Export and share your result to our shared Dropbox folder for sharing with the class later
- Only one per group is needed, although make sure each person has a copy of the result after you are done
- Take chapter notes on Sections 4.1 – 4.7
- Focus on key ideas and terms
- Type and submit notes to Dropbox
You must be logged in to post a comment.