AP Chemistry: Class 28
- Period E – Monday, March 10th
- One question – Three parts – 15 minutes maximum
- Writing reactions necessary
- Strong vs Weak acid knowledge needed
- Ka, Kb, pKA, pKb, Kw, pKw
- titration calculations
Titration Lab Completion Notes
- Be sure and calibrate the sensor with available known pH solutions
- Need two trials of each approach
- Q: how does the indicator work? Hint: it’s a weak acid
- Q: how can you determine the equivalence point using a pH sensor?
- Note – do not use the “easy answer” for these lab questions
- Q: why did you use two methods? are they supposed to give the same answer?
- Lab Report in LNB due Wednesday
- NOTE – no late LNB work accepted as in the past