AP Chemistry: Class 29
Equivalence not 7
- Period E – Wednesday, March 12th
- where is equivalence point on the titration curve?
- why is this not at pH = 7?
- weak acid titration would have completely different end point and indicator – why?
- how does phenolphthalein operate?
- why is this a valid indicator?
- how do we explain the difference between the two methods?
New Material – AP Problems
- Problems posted in the shared drive
- complete all of them for homework
- AP Problems – SELECT ONLY 2 OF THE 3 POSTED