Chemistry Honors – Class 39
- Periods A, C, D – Tuesday, April 1st
New Material – Solution Concentration
- Definition of idea
- what are the units?
- what is the meaning of the ratio?
- how does it relate to other quantities?
- Example Calculations
- moles from volume and molarity
- mass required to form solution
- dilution from concentrated stock solution
- stoichiometry and reactions
- neutralization and acid/base reactions
- Ch. 15 (36, 46, 56, 59, 74)
- Note – only complete a and b for problems with multiple parts
You must be logged in to post a comment.