Chemistry Honors – Class 01
- Periods B, D: Tuesday, August 26th
- Period G: Wednesday, August 27th
Recap Introduction & To-Do List
Activity – Measurement
- Place water into one of the paper cups on the table
- Use the various devices to measure the volume of the water
- measure the temperature of the water
- Measure the length and width of the table
- measure the mass of the water in the cup
- measure the masses of the various objects on the table
- What determines what you write down during a lab activity?
- Which determines the device needed to make a measurement?
- How certain are you of your measurement?
- How much do you agree within your lab group?
- sharing data collected
- patterns? ideas?
- place PDF of class activity in shared Dropbox folder