Ch3mistry H0n0rs – Cla55 03
- Periods B, D: Friday, January 9th
- Period G: Monday, January 12th
- questions from textbook problems?
- how did we show the work?
- units? sig figs?
New Material – Lab Investigation
- How do we investigate the relationship between the variables associated with a gas?
- Does the volume of a gas impact the pressure of the same gas?
- How can I control the other variables?
- How many trials should be performed?
- Design a controlled experiment to investigate the relationship between the pressure and volume of a gas
- You must use the PASCO sensor equipment provided
- Write your work in the LNB so that the lab can be completed the next class period (prep the lab)
- Read sections 5.1 through 5.3 as part of your lab prep and include the relevant parts in the background theory