AP Chemistry – Class 40 / Class 41 / Class 42
- Monday, April 13th
- Tuesday, April 14th
- Wednesday April 15th
New Material – Electrochemistry (PDF of PPT in Schoology)
- Identify oxidation, reduction, oxidizing agent, and reducing agent in a chemical equation. (Section 20.1)
- Complete and balance redox equations using the method of half-reactions. (Section 20.2)
- Sketch a voltaic cell and identify its cathode, anode, and the directions that electrons and ions move. (Section 20.3)
- Calculate standard emfs (cell potentials), , from standard reduction potentials. (Section 20.4)
- How do I determine voltage of a cell?
- Working on textbook problems
- Ch. 20 Notes – Due Thursday to Schoology
- Ch. 20 Exercises (20.2 – 20.6) – Due Thursday to Schoology
You must be logged in to post a comment.