Chemistry Honors – Class 51
- Period B: Friday, May 1st
- Period D: Monday, May 4th
- Period G: Monday, May 4th
Topic – Intermolecular Forces
- what are the forces between particles in a substance?
- how can they be compared?
Video – World of Chemistry: “A Matter of State” [LINK]
- review of types of IM forces
- hydrogen bonding
- Chapter Notes: 10.1, 10.8, 10.9
- Submit as PDF to Schoology
- Due on Wednesday, May 6th
- Chapter Quiz: Monday-Tuesday (May 11th-12th)
Note About the IM Forces Lab
- I will not be collecting this but it will be part of the learning expectations for the chapter quiz
You must be logged in to post a comment.