CP32 – Lewis & Builds
- What is a Lewis structure?
- What does it represent?
- What are the rules for drawing them?
New Idea – Building Models
- how do I translate the Lewis structures to 3D?
- pairs of electrons = holes
- lones pairs v bonding pairs
- double and triple bonds
- for each Lewis structure, build a model
- take a picture of the model on the paper with prior work
- make sure you are finished with work on paper (from before)
- NOTE: one change in the list
- make sure you finising building structures within the next few days