AP Chemistry – Class 60
- Periods E/F – Monday, January 28th
Big Idea: How does the shape of a molecule impact it’s physical properties?
- How do we determine?
- Examples of polar molecules
- Degrees of polarity
- Permanent (Dipole, Hydrogen Bonding)
- Temporary (Dispersion)
- “stickiness” between molecules
- What properties would this impact?
Homework & Looking Ahead
- Video review of this topic (notes due next class)
- This unit: Chapter 11 (sections 1, 2, 3, 8, 9 only) notes due Monday
- Lab on Thursday (heat of vaporization of water) = full typed lab write up
You must be logged in to post a comment.