AP Chemistry: Classes 68-69-70
Lab Stuff on a Lab Bench
- Periods E/F: Tuesday – Friday, February 12-15th
LAB: Temperature and Solubility
- NOTE: TURN IN AP PROBLEMS from CH.11
- every group will contribute to the shared data page [LINK]
- each group will focus on one half of the data range
- GROUP A = 3.0 g – 8.5 g
- GROUP B = 8.5 g – 14.0 g
- NOTE: each group can pick the amounts as they wish within the assigned range but they should record the amounts according to the available balances (proper digits)
- Q: what factors impact solubility?
- Q: why does temperature impact this?
- Q: how does this look on a “particle level”?
- ENTER DATA BEFORE WEDNESDAY
- calculations, analysis, conclusion in LNB (by Thursday)
- NOTE: no typed entries in the LNB (OK to cut and tape graph from Excel)
- (No chapter notes due over the break)
You must be logged in to post a comment.