AP Chemistry: Class 82-83
- Periods E/F: Wednesday, March 20th
- Periods E/F: Wednesday, March 21st
- Guest Lecture: Thursday (Period E), Friday (Period F)
- Test next week – be sure and communicate with MrQ if you will not be at SHP next week
Big Idea: How do I calculate the solubility of a salt?
- Sample Problem 1 – Determine Ksp given solubility of a salt
- Sample Problem 2 – Determine solubility of a salt given Ksp
Helpful Videos to Watch (Ksp)
- Practice AP Problems Due Monday 26th (before Spring Break)
- Note: Guest teacher on Wednesday (Period F), Thursday (Period E)
You must be logged in to post a comment.