AP Chemistry: Class 87
- Period E: Monday, April 8th
- Period F: Tuesday, April 9th
- Collect MC Exams – comments?
- Return Exam (NOTE: exam answer key posted)
- Suggestion – how to support your answer? (EX: 1-e-iii)
- Next Test – Monday, April 15th (Acid-Base Equilibria)
- AP Problems Due on the same day (Pick any 5 to complete)
New Material – What are acids? Bases?
- Defined: proton donors / acceptors
- Behavioral / situational
- Ka / Kb “work” the same as all other “Keq” problems
- New Definitions: pH, Kw, pKa, pKb
- Problem Example
NOTE: class notes are posted in the “Lecture and Content” folder in the shared documents
- Khan Academy has an excellent series to review acid-base problem solving [LINK]
- Work on AP Problems & Notes (Due Monday)
- NOTE: AP Problems inside the shared documents (Due Monday)
You must be logged in to post a comment.