Chemistry Honors – Class 12
- Period B: Wednesday, September 18th
- Periods D, G: Thursday, September 19th
- How does this relate to isotopes?
- How did sample size impact your result?
- turn in LNB
New Material – Nomenclature
- Handouts “Naming Compounds” and “Oxidation States Charges” Guide Process (Schoology)
- What do I need to know in order to perform this task?
- Process goes both ways: formulas to names / names to formulas
- Valences / Oxidation States / Charges
- ions and charged species
- Ch. 2 (71, 72)
- Need to memorize oxidation states
- Quiz next period on “Representative Elements” and “Transition Elements”
- Check the posted documents in Schoology
You must be logged in to post a comment.