Chemistry Honors – Class 04
- Periods B, D: Monday, January 12th
- Period G: Tuesday, January 13th
- what determine the number of digits that should be written?
- does statistical significance rise with data quantity?
- how are you “controlling” the experiment?
- what is the independent variable? dependent?
- why is temperature not a dependent variable?
- does the unit of pressure matter? volume?
Determining the relationship
- how do we know what type of relationship is represented?
- straight lines = very good
- Coaching [LINK]
- finish lab report in the LNB for next class