Chemistry Honors – Class 28
- Periods B, D: Monday, March 9th
- Period G: Tuesday, March 10th
- review key ideas
- what would you change?
- lab reports = written reports
- how do scientists know about electrons?
- what evidence do they have?
- spectrum tubes
- COACHING – how to use Spectrometers
- rotate among five stations
- draw what you see on your iPad using color
- Be sure and label your results properly
- Describe what is common between the light from each tube?
- Describe what is different between the light from each tube?
- How is sunlight different in the light that is emitted?
- How might this be used in science or astronomy?
- notes: Chapter 7 (PDF)
- submit class work from spectrum lab (PDF)