Chemistry Honors: Class 31
- Period A: Monday, March 14th (Pi Day)
- Period B: Monday, March 14th (Pi Day)
- Period F: Tuesday, March 15th (The Ides of March)
Virtual Lab Problems
- Problem 1 (Demonstration)
- Problem 2 (Determining Coefficients)
- Problem 3 (Oracle Problem)
- Problem 4 (Concentration of AgNO3)
- what worked?
- what did not work?
- what did you learn?
- will grade as 4 lab reports (as discussed before)
- hopefully you see the “pattern” I am coaching RE: lab reporting
- will use this moving ahead
New Idea: Gravimetric Analysis
- use mass of precipitate to determine something about reactant
- EX1: p. 183 (63) – molar mass
- EX2: p. 183 (64) – percent of sample