AP Chemistry: Classes 27-30
Class 27 (Monday)
- Acid-Base Equilibria practice
- Complete provided problems
Class 28 (Wednesday)
- Review homework Problems
- Note: problems will be checked in and returned to students for use
- Questions about assigned work
- Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation: what’s up with that?
Class 29 (Thursday)
- Work on HW Problems
- Test scheduled for Tuesday
- Note: I am so sorry to have to move the test to next week. Truly I hate to do that but I was worried about the class’s readiness for the exam. I don’t take any of this lightly and I do value and respect your time. I look forward to answering your questions when I return.
- Note: I added THREE more practice AP Problems for you to try in order to prepare for the test. They are not required for HW.
Class 30 (Friday)
- Meet in the classroom
- Help Letteer with Space Day (younger students)
- Complete AP Problems
- Test on Tuesday, March 15th (2 AP Problems)