CH16 – What’s in a name?
- P1 – Wednesday, October 5th
- P3 – Tuesday, October 4th
- P 5 – Thursday, October 6th
- Memorization Quiz
- 5 x elements (I give name you give symbol and oxidation(s))
- 5 x polyatomic ions (I give name and you give symbol with charge)
- MAX of 10 minutes
Review Nomenclature So Far
New Part – Acids
- What decisions need to be made?
- Knowing polyatomic ions helps
- Ch. 2 (73, 74, 78, 79)
- Ch. 2 (80, 84, 86, 88)
- Prepare for the Quiz (2nd half of Class 17)
- We will spend first half reviewing
- Quiz = (5 x name to formula) and (5 x formula to name)
You must be logged in to post a comment.