CH34 – Polarity
- P1 – Monday, November 28th
- P3 – Monday, November 28th
- P5 – Tuesday, November 29th
- What happens during boiling?
- What does higher temperature mean (on a particle level)?
- H2O, HF, NH3, CH4
- Draw the Lewis structures
- Determine the shape and draw the 3D (with polarity)
- So… how does this explain the left part of the chart?
- Take notes on Chapter 10 (sections 1 & 2)
- hand written on PAPER (so that you can draw stuff and submit if asked)
- Pay careful attention to drawings and tables
- We will do a lab activity next class (long block)
Eh… Some Videos that might be relevant…