CH03 – Significant Figures
- P1 – Tuesday, January 17th
- P3 – Friday, January 13th
- P5 – Tuesday, January 17th
How many digits can I get?
Uncertainty of Each Device
- Determine the absolute uncertainty in each device
- Determine the relative uncertainty in each device assuming a measurement that is the maximum for the device
- Determine the relative uncertainty in each device assuming a measurement that is half of the maximum for the device
- How can I use this to determine the best device for the job?
“Trigger Words” in Lab – Why?
- right / wrong
- good / bad
Goals of Data Presentation
- How many sig figs in a measurment?
- Is there such thing as an “exact” measurment?
- Review Sci Notation (Ch. 1)
- Ch 1 (28 – 34)
- SPREAD OUT WORK
You must be logged in to post a comment.