CH28 – Titration 2
- P1 – Monday, March 27th
- P3 – Thursday, March 23rd
- P5 – Tuesday, March 28th
Recap Virtual Lab
- what data was required?
- what was tricky about the process?
- how did I know when the equivalence point waas reached?
Titration – Part 2 [LIVE]
- conduct same lab
- HCl & NaOH are the reactants
- Purpose: standardize the NaOH solution
- Safety notes
Homework [Due Class 29]
- Complete Data section for BOTH virtual lab and “Live” lab (in LNB)
- Complete Calculation section for “live” lab only (in LNB)
- Please do not do work beyond this…
|Quiz Topics [Class 29]
- Section 4.8 (textbook)
- Class notes & vocabulary (Acid-Base)
- Lab information (background / procedure / data / calcs)
- Lab report formatting
- Could you write a lab report in class provided sample data?
- Could you explain factors impacting the result?
- Can you spell the proper glassware used in the lab?
- What is the indicator used? How does it work?
- Quick quiz (20 minutes)