CH09 – Mole Ratio
- P4 – Monday, January 29th
- P5 – Tuesday, January 30th
- P7 – Tuesday, January 30th
- Ch. 3 (53 – 61 odd)
- Determine the mass of carbon in 340 grams of glucose (C6H12O6)
New Idea – Mass Ratio v Mole Ratio
- 24.02 g C, 8.08 g H => FORMULA?
- 1.121 g N, 0.161 g H, 0.480 g C, 0.640 g O => FORMULA?
Next Class – Lab
- hydrate lab
- determine mole ratio
- hydrate definition / nomenclature
- Ch. 3 (64)
- prep Lab
- Purpose, Background, Procedure, Data
- Note: don’t overdo BGT
You must be logged in to post a comment.