CH15 – Test Day
Soaring High on Test Day!
- 55 minutes
- 6 questions (work-em-out style)
- No multiple choice or short answer
- students provide appropriate calculator
- work in pencil only (so you can erase if needed)
- sig figz and unitz RULE!
- all conversionz are provided
- any polyatomic ion names necessary are provided
- scientific notation is expected on some answers
- yes, memorize the mole map (including connections)
- test is worth 80 points (in the class bucket)
- Sig Fig calculation w/ scientific notation (can’t just enter in calc)
- Dimensional analysis with complex unitz and density
- Mole mappering problem (also have to write formula from name)
- Massy percent composition (given a formula)
- Formulaaaaah of a hydrate with moles and mass and stuff
- Empirically and molecular formula pregunta
An old joke but never out of style…
You must be logged in to post a comment.