The 4th class session will meet at St. Raymond’s School in Menlo Park at 6:30 pm, our normal meeting time. [MAP]. Please park in the main parking lot, not the small lot adjacent to the school along Arbor Road. Please feel free to arrive a little early if you wish more time with the smart board. Please bring your own laptop with you to be able to work during class.
- checklist item questions
- make sure you look at the requirements for each item
Embedding in Your Blog
- Finding the code
- Sharing on your blog
- Example: YouTube (Checklist)
- Posting Parts
- Review of Rubric
- Questions about the intent?
- reminder – create a post which is a “menu” of the parts
- How do I create?
- What are the differences between this and PowerPoint?
- Checklist Item
- Overview of Technology – Parts
- What can I do with this? (modes)
- basic – projector
- middle – substitute for computer mouse
- next – record note taking
- highest – interactive lessons (online available)
- Online Training [LINK]
- Group Activity
- groups of 3-5
- brainstorm ideas for how to use
- present how you could use this in your class
- Questions? Comments?
- Finish Checklist
- Finish Final Project
- Mandatory Attendance
NOTICE – ALL PARTS OF THE FINAL PROJECT AND THE CHECKLIST MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE COMING TO CLASS
You must be logged in to post a comment.