EDU4113 – F – YouTube Video
Post a video for your classroom use on your course blog
- Create a video (or use an existing one on YouTube)
- Upload to YouTube (or choose a content-appropriate video from YouTube)
- Note: The video should be related to your classroom teaching
- Create a blog post on your blog, embedding the video into the post.
- As a part of the post, explain the intent and usage of the video in your teaching.
- In addition, in the post explain how this tool addresses the teaching standard
- Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity: Teachers use their knowledge of subject matter, teaching and learning, and technology to facilitate experiences that advance student learning, creativity, and innovation in both face-to-face and virtual environments.
Submission – Blog Post [Title of Blog Post: YouTube Video] with accompanying description