AP Chemistry: Class 88
- Period E: Wednesday, April 10th
- Period F: Wednesday, April 10th
New Material – How the heck do I solve complex acid-base equilibrium problems?
- Acid-Base AP Problems
- How does a titration problem work with Ka and Kb?
- What happens when a weak acid is titrated with a strong base?
- What is this competition and how do I determine what is winning?
Practice AP Problem (2007-A-1) [NOTES]
- pH of a weak acid (part 1)
- titration using strong base
- equilibrium after titration
Video Help – Various Titration Scenarios (6 videos)
- Work on AP Problems & Notes (Due Monday)
- NOTE: AP Problems inside the shared documents (Due Monday)
- Exam on Monday
You must be logged in to post a comment.