Virtual Labs: Classes 28-30
Dates: This assignment will take place
- Tuesday, March 8th
- Wednesday, March 9th
- Thursday, March 10th
- Friday, March 11th
- The virtual labs only work with browsers enabled with Java.
- Google Chrome is not a Java-enabled browser.
- Firefox is probs the best – (help to enable Java on Firefox [Video Link])
- Some movies to help you with basic chemistry [LINK]
Using the Virtual Lab
- Video walk-through of how to Virtual Lab [LINK]
- Web page Virtual Lab user guide [LINK]
- Wanna practice basic Virtual Lab? [LINK]
Activities to Complete
- Step by Step Demonstration [LINK] (File / Load Homework) [HELP]
- Determining Stoichiometric Coefficients [LINK]
- Oracle Problem [LINK] (File / Load Homework / Stoichiometry and Limiting Reagents)
- Determine the Concentration of Silver Nitrate [LINK]
- All work to be done in the LNB
- Treat each assignment as if an actual lab is being conducted
- Each lab is probs only one page of written work.
- Do not have more than one lab on a single page.
- Follow the coached guidelines for writing labs in LNB
- ONLY INCLUDE: Purpose / Data Tables / Calculations / Conclusion
- DO NOT INCLUDE: Background Theory / Procedure / Analysis
- Period A: Monday, March 14th
- Period B: Monday, March 14th
- Period F: Tuesday, March 15th
- Note: since Period F started one day early, they will have Monday in class (Homer 226) to work on the Virtual Labs. Please bring a laptop to class if you wish to work during the class time.
You must be logged in to post a comment.