Chemistry Honors: Class 46
- Period F: Monday, April 25th
- Period A: Monday, April 25th
- Period B: Monday, April 25th
- What happens when a “hot” object is placed in “cold” water?
- What did you notice?
- Cool stuff?
- which temperature did you use? why?
- Turn in LNB
New Material – Calorimetry Practice
- steps for a calorimetry problem (draw picture, write equation, solve equation, write numbers, solve problem)
- “mixing” problems and heast flow
- units? how do they work?
- Practice = Ch. 6 (52a, 54, 55, 60, 61)
- Maybe useful [LINK] [LINK]
- Finish class work
- On paper
- Show ALL work according to the steps
You must be logged in to post a comment.