CP14 – RXN Types
- Monday, September 25th (long block)
- test moved from Thursday to Monday
- more info soon
- Units 1-2-3 (see the Syllabus) on test specifics
- Added vocabulary to the Syllabus
- How did you organize your lab work?
- anything interesting?
- connect to the reading / notes?
New idea – Reaction Types
- Combination: A + B –> C
- Decomposition: C –> A + B
- Single Displacement: A + BC –> AC + B
- Double Displacement: AB + CD –> AD + CB
- Diatomic Elements?
- Dissolving in water?
Writing and Predicting
- examples of each type
- decision-making (writing formulas)