CH13 – Practice
- P4 – Wednesday, February 7th
- P5 – Wednesday, Febraury 7th
- P7 – Thursday, February 8th
- Ch. 3 (79, 83, 84)
Extending Idea – Molecular Formula
- How do I determine the true formula knowing the EF?
- Easy, easy, easy
- A compound containing only sulfur and nitrogen is 69.6% S by mass; the molar mass is 184 g/mol. What are the empirical and molecular formulas of the compound?
- Pull up the objectives for Units 7 & 8
- Write down a single thought about each item
- Where are we missing information?
- Look, there is a test on Monday and I know you all are busy. I have decided to give you a work day during the next class to prepare for the test. Please look at the suggested practice problems and focus on the areas you need most.
- I will start the next class with more specific test information.