CH21 – Solutions
- P4 – Friday, March 2nd
- P5 – Monday, March 5th
- P7 – Monday, March 5th
- NOTE: P4 & P5 will miss next LB Class
- dilutions – what is constant?
- mixing – what is constant?
Update – Saturday, March 3rd
- I have decided to cancel the Virtual Lab project given the scheduling challenges arising from the Work Day on March 7th.
- We will still have a test on Wednesday, March 14th
- If the March 14th “walkout” lasts into P5 on that day then P5 will take the test on Thursday, March 15th in class
- There is no homework assigned to complete for Class 23 (Friday, March 9th)
Virtual Lab Background
Video walk-through of how to Virtual Lab [LINK]
Web page Virtual Lab user guide [LINK]
Treat each problem as a lab (in your LNB)
Eliminate: Procedure, BGT, Analysis
Include: Purpose, Data, Calculations, Conclusion
Virtual Lab Homework Problems
Oracle Problem 2
Unknown Concentration Problem
Gravimetric Analysis of Arsenic
Due dates posted soon
NOTE: I may need to shift schedule… stay tuned!