CP21 – S’mores
S’more is a contraction of the phrase “some more”
Yummy Food Things
- what ingredients do I have from the store?
- what is the recipe for a S’more?
- how do I write that reaction?
- what is the limiting reactant?
- predict maximum S’mores
Recap – Limiting Reactants
- IDF Table
- how to do I determine limiting reactant?
- practice problems
- Ch. 9 PIRED (23, 24, 25c, 26c)
- show conversion to moles
- options for limiting reactants
- fill out the chart completely for each
- answer the textbook questions
- finish the textbook work
- show all of the steps as coached in class
- NOTE: you are valued!
You must be logged in to post a comment.