CH34 – Almost…
- P4 – Wednesday, April 4th
- P5 – Thursday, April 5th
- P7 – Friday, April 6th
- submit mini-reports
- liked? didn’t like?
Long Block Part 1: Virtual Lab
- Oracle Problem (1)
- Oracle Problem (2)
- HINT: IDF Chart
Long Block Part 2: Virtual Lab
- Unknown Concentration Problem
- Gravimteric Determination of Arsenic
- HINT: How do I ensure one reactant in excess?
- IDF chart organizes moles for any reaction
- Reaction arrow is not “before and after”
- Must conduct lab to guarantee one reactant is in excess
- Must link product to limiting reactant I care about
- Recording with detail helps even when not rquired
- These concepts pertain to the whole course
- It’s Spring Break! I hope that you enjoy your time off!
- We will start new unit after break (energy) that builds upon what we have learneds so far. In other words, we will use these skills and add a new piece to the puzzle.
- Thnak you for all of your hard work so far this year! It is truly an honor to support such dedicated students.