CH45 – Ideal Gas Law
- P4 – Wednesday, May 9th
- P5 – Wednesday, May 9th
- P7 – Wednesday, May 9th
Recap – Gases & Particles
- P, V, T, n –> PARTICLE VIEW
- Translating micro to macro is Kinetic Molecular Theory
- more information in the textbook reading
New Idea – Ideal Gas Law
- how does each affect the other?
- must conduct a controlled experiment
- PV = nRT
- what is an “ideal” gas?
- what is “R”?
- PV/nT is constant for all gases
Gas Law Practice
- discussion of units
- Ch. 5 (48, 49) REQUIRED
- Ch. 5 (50, 51, 52, 53) OPTIONAL
New Idea – Reaction Stoichiometry
since I have moles and gases, can’t I relate that to reactions?
You must be logged in to post a comment.