AP Chemistry – Class 05
- Period C: Thursday, September 4th
- What is the beginning question?
- How will I conduct the investigation?
- How will I stay safe?
- What observations and measurements did I make?
- What can I claim? What evidence do I have to support the claim?
- How do my ideas and results compare with others and to the literature?
- How have my ideas changed?
- Can the beginning questions be potentially answered by the results of the lab?
- What is the quality of the data and observations?
- Are the claims a direct result of the data and observations?
- How well are your data and observations used in your evidence?
- Are the claims backed up in the evidence?
- How well does the student answer all of the questions asked in the lab report write-up for this experiment?
- How well does the student analyze the data and observations to make the experimental measurements of observations meaningful?
- Do the results of the experiment come close to the accepted values or identify an unknown compound correctly or show an accepted comparison, trend, etc.?
- In the reflection and readings how many sources are used and how are they connected?
- Do the student’s reading and reflection discuss the student’s initial questions? Do they aid the student’s claims and evidence?