Chemistry Honors: Class 54
- Period A: Tuesday, May 10th
- Period B: Tuesday, May 10th
- Period F: Wednesday, May 11th
Lab Day Notes
- no need for goggles or aprons
- more data = better
- be as consistent as you can in holding the volume constant
- got sig figs?
- plotting graphs = super important
- how do you PROVE an inverse relatiponship?
- Straight lines are ‘da bomb! (find one)
- You – of course – realize that my lab instructions should not be written down word-for-word as they are not “perfect” for the sections of a lab report
- Complete required graph and data tables
- I am inclined to only grade the first graph / data table you create
- this is not a formal report at this point – please do not do anything but the required work