CH15 – Wake Me Up…
- P1 – Friday, September 30th
- P3 – Friday, September 30th
- P5 – Tuesday, October 4th
- scoring update
- comment on “retake policy” [LINK]
- commenting on “worth it?”
- oxidation states (practice complex examples)
- valid formula writing (what is the goal?)
- some memorization needed (sorry, but it necessary)
- using “tree” to name formulas
- what decisions do I make?
- how do I make these decisions?
- Ionic, Covalent, Acid – definitions?
- Oh, look! Prefixes!
- Ch. 2 (73, 74, 78, 79) – This is not homework… but SUPER USEFUL!
- We are in Ch2 (section 6-7-8) so make sure you know all fo this material
- The Syllabus always have the obejctives for the chapter as well
- Study for the Memorization Quiz
- All parts of the handout tested
stuck in my head