CP09 – Pennium
- Video due date
- Sharing density data (see post for info)
- Turn in worksheet HW
- Review homework questions
- How do I show process?
- Do I need to write units all the time?
- Sig figs and math rules?
Quiz – Measurement, Sig Figs and Units
- two questions
- 15 minutes
- show your work
Lab Activity – Pennium
- weighted average calculation
- simulate this with pennies
- each group has a sample of 15 pennies
- determine how many isotopes
- determine the mass of each isotope
- calculate the weighted average of each sample
- share on the spreadsheet [LINK]
Lab Activity Discussion
- How does this relate to the periodic table?
- Finish lab data entry
- Ch. 5 (22, 24)