CH31 – The Struggle
- P4 – Wednesday, March 28th
- P5 – Wednesday, March 28th
- P7 – Thursday, March 29th
- Titration curve
- thoughts and observations?
- where is the equivalence point?
- phenolphthalein – how does it work? [LINK]
- what is the volume of one drop?
- Buret: Initial = 2.14 mL, Final = 4.54 mL, drops = 49
- take a look here [LINK]
- how many drops caused the jump?
- what percentage of the measurement is this?
New Idea – Standardization
- know “roughly” one solution
- titrate with another
- why is this useful?
Homework –> Acids and Bases –> Prelab Exercises
what is KHP?
conduct the lab using glassware you know
Finish Problem 1
record data and do calcs as if performing a lab
Note: Next Week
- SB + LB
- “Test” will be 2nd half of LB
- P4 = Wed, P5, = Thu, P7 = Fri