CH33 – Still VL
- P4 – Monday, April 2nd
- P5 – Monday, April 2nd
- P7 – Tuesday, April 3rd
- nice job! very clean and logical
- reminder: writing in LNB is not the same as reporting
- beware of “copy-paste” [I CAN TELL]
- don’t split calculations / tables
- conclusion verb is not “is”
- review formatting
- context is not explaining specifics
- grading standards applied more diligently next time
Recap – Virtual Lab Prelab #3
- Given: 1 M NaOH, 0.1 M HCl, 0.09000 M KHP
- how do we go about determining concentration of acid?
- how do I plan the steps?
- what volumes are optimal?
- did you create a procedure?
- what answers did you get?
My Lab Bench
New Problem – Standardization of NaOH
- Homework –> Acids and Bases –> Standardization of NaOH
- Pretend its a “real” (typed) lab write up
- Purpose / Data / Calcs / Conclusion sections only
- NOTE: YOU MUST USE TWO BURETS (JUST LIKE THE REAL WORLD)
- Complete and submit the reports
- one per lab group
- be sure and print before class