CH44 – Gases
- P4 – Monday, May 7th
- P5 – Monday, May 7th
- P7 – Tuesday, May 8th
- Hand back test
- Review test answers
- Review concepts
- Answer questions
- Hand back
- answer questions
- what score constitutes a “complete” lab?
New Idea – Gases!
- This is the final unit of the year
- FYI – we will cover ALL of Ch. 5 in the textbook
- Go to this page [LINK]
- Download the app that runs a program
- Open the file (your laptop will ask about security)
- Inject a little bit of gas into the chamber
- notice the measurements that can be made
- notice the movement of the particles
- now altar a single condition of the gas
- what does this do to the motion of the particles?
- repeat for other conditions
- what variables can be measured?
- what does each look like in terms of particle motion?
- how does one affect the others?
- Ch. 5 Notes (Sections 1 – 6)
- Due by the end of the unit
- Typed (submitted PDF to Schoology)