AP Chemistry – Final Days
This is the end…
- Monday, April 20th = Review for the week
- Tuesday, April 21st = Stoichiometry & Reactions & Gases ( A / B / C / D )
- Thursday, April 23rd = Quantum mechanics & Periodicity & Lewis ( A / B / C / D )
- Friday, April 24th = Bonding / IM Forces ( A / B / C / D )
- Monday, April 27th = Kinetics ( A / B / C / D )
- Wednesday, April 29th = Equilibria & Acids / Bases ( A / B / C / D )
- Thursday, April 30th = Thermodynamics & Electrochemistry ( A / B / C / D )
- There are only 7 class meetings that remain before the AP exam – designated as A-G above
- There will a quiz every day, with the topic being tested reviewed the prior class period
- The quiz will start the class period, and the quiz answer will be reviewed immediately after the quiz.
- The remainder of each class will be sued to study for the next day.
- The schedule above lists AP problems to be reviewed for that day’s topic.